In order to participate in the "Open House, sample our trails" event, you must obtain your free temporary trail permit.
This document is MANDATORY and could be requested at any time during the event.
Step 1. Please complete the questionnaire below.
Step 2. Please read and accept the regulations and safety guidelines.
Step 3. Please verify your information.
Step 4. Please submit your registration.
Step 5. Please save and/or print your free temporary trail permit and have it in your possession at all times during the event.
Regulations and safety guidelines
To safely ride our trails, please remember:
- Have your free temporary trail permit on hand at all times (printed or accessible in your smart phone);
- The owner of the snowmobile must hold a public liability insurance policy with a minimum coverage of $500,000 and have proof of said insurance in his possession;
- All snowmobiles must be registered and licensed;
- The minimum age to operate a snowmobile is 16. In addition, 16 and 17 year-olds must have a valid snowmobile operator's permit;
- It is forbidden to have more passengers on the snowmobile than the capacity listed by the manufacturer;
- Always keep right and stay on the trails.
SANITARY MEASURE - COVID-19
Outdoor activities and sport must be carried out in accordance with the sanitary instructions:
- Physical distance, i.e. a minimum of 2 meters between participants not living at the same address.
- Wearing of a mask or face cover is mandatory in closed places or where distance is not possible.
- Respect of the instructions (movement, etc.) according to the established alert levels.
- Hand hygiene.
Travel to or from a red zone is not recommended.